Dienstag, 25. März 2014

Goggle Play game services and summary

Have alot of troubles with getting gplay services working on iOS. Building problems with missing files etc and just wierd...

Troubles with some devices with the Touch controls and i have to work on that alot...
I make coloring from the Score flash more dynamic.
I am a bit unsatisfied with the progress. I hope i can reach my deadline but it looks like like an
soft launch on Nexus 7.


Summary: 

I collected some feedback to improve a bit the game but not all when perfect just
a simple game far from my expectations but for the first Unity game not bad i think.

Unity: 

Really a great tool on alot of parts. But problems trying to be a jack of all trades;)
It easy to dev, publish games for android. On the other hand its more difficult
with iOS dev.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen